Ollie® + Spine Ramp
Heroic. Tenacious. Limitless. Courageous.
Get in the drivers seat with the leader of the robot racing revolution. This is Ollie – a total adrenaline junkie that draws its energy from unbridled speed and extreme stunts. Command this app-enabled robot to execute tricks and dominate every inch of turf, trail, and track. There’s a rebel lying deep in Ollie’s soul. Does it lay in yours?
Ollie rolls at speeds of up to 14 mph and connects instantly to your device via Bluetooth LE with a range of up to 100 feet. Turn on a dime with the included Nubby Tires or take them off to drift like a street racer. Powered by USB charging, Ollie glows in millions of colors and is ready to roll out.
Show gravity what’s up.
Sphero’s new Spine Ramp was built to revolutionize Ollie's gravity defying skills. Hit the ramp and try to stick the landing on the same side, or choose to soar up and over. The ultra-wide adjustable ramp lets you control everything about Ollie's trajectory. Once you've mastered the basics, kick it up and execute tricks in mid-air or break the ramp into 3 parts and launch from one to the other. There’s enough room to compete with your rivals or synchronize skills with your friends.
Speed. Jumps. Tricks. The Spine Ramp takes everything awesome about Ollie to the next level.
What's In the Box
- 2 blue Nubby Tires
- 2 Prime Hubs
- USB charging cable
- Quick Start guide
- Free apps available on the App Store and Google Play
- iOS & Android compatible
- Top speed of 14 mph (6m/s)
- Durable polycarbonate body
- LED glow with customizable color settings
- Bluetooth SMART instant connection (100 foot range)
- USB charging (over 1 hour of drive time on a full charge)
- Driving apps: Ollie, Draw N' Drive
- Programming apps: MacroLab, OrbBasic
- Hackable and programmable internal robot
- App updates that introduce new features and gameplay
- Automatic firmware updates
- Height: 4.7 inches / Length: 3.2 inches / Weight 8.5 ounces
WARNING: Click here for California Proposition 65 information
See if your device is compatible here.